Saturday, January 17, 2009

Up the Water Spout

Since Regan has been crawling all over the place, I find her in the strangest places. Her favorite spot seems to be right next to the trash can and the wall. Don't ask me why....she goes for that spot all the time! Must be the food she's smelling. Maybe I need to feed her more. Anyway, she was really quiet for a while so I decided to see what she was doing. I found her camped out next to the dining room windows yesterday and playing with something. Upon further inspection, I found that it was a spider. YEP! A creepy-crawling spider was running up and down her hands and she thought it was great. She was so intrigued and I wanted to scream. So, I batted it away and crushed it. I guess I should be glad she isn't afraid, right? YUCK!!!

6 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

Oh, mean mom to take away her pet spider! That's a funny story to save, though!!

mindy said...

Definitely better than screaming at every bug or fly she sees, and even better than trying to eat it! Very cute---and creepy:)

ldsjaneite said...

I still can't help what my reaction would be--screaming, shivering, or laughing. Or all 3.

Micaela said...

Oh, I'm shivering and laughing right now! At least you didn't find the spider wiggling out of her mouth... ugh!

Micaela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy said...

OH! I would have died if I'd found it crawling out of her mouth!!! Oh my goodness....