Happy New Year to everyone! Can't believe it's already 2009.....time flies, I guess. Last night I stayed up reading and then talked to Andrew on the phone when the midnight hour came around. Of course, it wasn't midnight in Utah, but he did a good job pretending. I was relieved that there weren't all kinds of fireworks and gunshots (yes, you read correctly....gunshots!) like there usually is in the neighborhood. Yea, does everyone know what a hick state Delaware is? You'd think they would all be uptight Northerners...but really it's just a bunch of rednecks pretending to be uptight Northerners....ha! So anyway, I'm just glad I wasn't home alone with a bunch of crazies shooting off their firearms in the middle of the night.
I wanted to update everyone on my Fantasy Football progress....remember I wrote about that earlier....Delaware Devils.....nuff said, right? Anyhow, it wasn't looking really good for me at the beginning of the season, but I pulled it off! I WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!....defeated all those overconfident Tice males (for those of you who know them) and won the whole shabang. It's kind of a running joke in the family now that all the women are better at predicting the outcomes of sports games and such than the men. I think it's because the men are so analytical that they aren't able to just guess logically. Oh well! Whatever it is, it works for me.
Well, another year.....another dollar......can't wait to see what 2009 holds for our little family!! New home (hopefully), Aurora starts school, potty-training for Jesse, walking for Regan....exciting stuff!!!
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

1 comment:
Yes another year of exciting possibilities. You sound so happy---i'm so glad, you were so down before. There are lots of things to look forward to and lots of things to enjoy right now! Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything that's going on!
Post a Comment