My daughter and I love to have dance parties. Tonight we had a great time dancing away the night. I can remember when I was little I loved to go down to the basement in front of a vanity mirror and dance for hours. Seems my daughter has the same passion. She got on top of our coffee table (it's rather large and very sturdy) to dance because she likes to see her reflection in the TV. She said, "Look, Mommy, it's a dance movie with me in it!" She has some of the funniest dance moves. She tries to be a ballerina and it comes out looking more like a contortionist's movement. We ended up laughing and laughing......
Kinda reminds me of some Debbie Gibson dance videos I made when I was young (that one's for you, Bub.........) I should record Aurora's dance moves for posterity (or blackmail). HA! HA!
Kinda reminds me of some Debbie Gibson dance videos I made when I was young (that one's for you, Bub.........) I should record Aurora's dance moves for posterity (or blackmail). HA! HA!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Aurora's hair is so long and pretty.
She looks so tall on that table! I love how she ended the dance. I'll have to come up and join you all some time--my interpretive would fit right in!
You can't blackmail her yet, she's still too cute. You have to wait until she's in that awkward puberty stage....Oh, and when she has a mullet!
Post a Comment