Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

Aurora and Jesse enjoyed a rare snow day here in Delaware yesterday. It snowed even more last night and they went back out again. I don't know how they can stand to be outside as long as they do....I'd have lost a couple toes already, I think. But they seem to be just fine. This is a real treat here in Delaware, but hopefully they will get a lot more snow days next winter in Utah!!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I don't know how the kids endure the cold, but they don't seem to mind like adults do...Very cute pictures!

ldsjaneite said...

You got snow! I know it's not just rare in DE, but also because all we got was piddly rain! Haven't even seen a frosting of it, yet!

Becca and fam said...

Look how pretty Aurora is in the pink and surrounded by snow!