Monday, January 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged?????

I guess since I've been "tagged" by Faith that means I have to tell everyone about myself. Here we go.....
*******
(I suppose I'm supposed to put these rules first)
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged
*******
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Mentalist
2. Bones
3. Smallville
4. America's Next Top Model
5. American Idol
6. CSI
7. 30 Minute Meals
8. Weather Channel (does this count?)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a Shower
2. Went to Church
3. Finished a Book
4. Watched a Movie
5. Kissed My Kids
6. Fell Asleep Early
7. Changed Diapers
8. Sang Songs

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Selling My Home
2. Buying a New Home
3. Going Back to Work
4. For All My Kids to be Potty-trained
5. Sleeping With My Hubbie Again
6. Sending My Kids to School
7. Next Christmas
8. Retirement

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. China Delight
2. Uno
3. The Peddler
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Where Pigs Fly
6. SaladWorks
7. Friendly's
8. Applebee's

8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. New House
2. Cricut
3. Books
4. Shoes (always)
5. A Vacation to Tennessee
6. Free Diapers (for my kids - ha!)
7. Plasma TV
8. More Money

8 People to Tag:
1. Molly
2. Mindy
3. Joseph
4. Andrew
5. Kristina
6. Sheila (start a BLOG) :)
7. Stefanie (start a BLOG) :)
8. Alisa

2 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

You did it just right. But, this was the other day before I even knew your blogspot. It was my other friend Nancy, but I'm glad you did it. Do you know how to search for people you know on here? Or do you just have to rely on them telling you their blogspot address.

Nancy said...

I don't think you can search for other people like you do on Facebook. I just sent out an email to all my friends and family when I started the blog to tell them what it was and now I just search through the blogs that others are following....like I found Alisa Fike through Becca Pierson, etc. Since this is a more private correspondence, I don't want just anyone to be to read it. Facebook is nice for finding people, but my blog is for sharing more of my life with friends.