So, I've been changing my header (daily, it seems) but I think I've got it this time. I love playing around with the design.....I can't ever seem to get satisfied with it. What do you think?
If you know how to use Photoshop (or another photo editing program) you can design it and then just save your work as a .jpg file and then upload it to the blog. But you could also use your Cricut and make the page (about 7"x3.5") and scan it in as a .jpg and then upload that. I haven't tried that, but it might work for those of you who like doing scrapbooking. It's really just a bunch of playing around to see how things work.
Mother of three precocious children ages 6, 5, and 3. Married to my high school sweetheart and love of my life for 9 years. I love scrapbooking, reading, cooking, and laughing at my crazy kids.
3 comments:
It looks nice. The O's seem to look a little like A's, but I really like the font. :)
I love it. How do you do it?? I'm pathetic with this whole blog thing and I can't figure out how to get a nice header :(
If you know how to use Photoshop (or another photo editing program) you can design it and then just save your work as a .jpg file and then upload it to the blog. But you could also use your Cricut and make the page (about 7"x3.5") and scan it in as a .jpg and then upload that. I haven't tried that, but it might work for those of you who like doing scrapbooking. It's really just a bunch of playing around to see how things work.
Post a Comment