
These are the days when I really miss living in West Virginia. The air just smelled different there. I loved waking up to cool mornings, going to school, and counting down the days until our October vacation in Tennessee. This is my favorite time of year.....and my heart longs for those beautiful fall days again!

3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures. I couldn't agree with you more. I feel exactly the same way!! Every year I notice the absence of the red fall colors and it makes me miss home. I have been here for ten years but it never changes. I feel your pain! Ha!
I agree that fall is pretty darn beautiful here on the east coast. Just so you know, you are not missing any colors quite yet...
I agree Nancy. The one thing I miss about living in Florida besides being far from home is the fall. Fall is my favorite and we don't have it here...at all. I miss it!!! There is nothing like fall in WV!!!
Post a Comment