Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eagle Mountain Neighbors

Aurora came home from school, so ecstatic that one of her friends, Bailey, lives "right next to me!" I was intrigued....How does a 5 year old find out that her friend lives right next to her. Maybe they described the color of the house, or the trees in the front yard? Maybe they both talked about the weeds that grow 3 ft high around our townhouses?

So, I asked, "Aurora, how do you know she lives right next to you?" She said, "I told her I live in Eagle Mountain....AND SHE SAID SHE DID TOO!!"

Ha! Ha! Andrew and I got a huge laugh out of that one. Hey! Aren't we all neighbors in one form or another?

5 comments:

mindy said...

Ha! How cute!!! I guess it's a small world afterall:)

ldsjaneite said...

That's like "I was born in Texas." "Oh! Do you know..."

I love it. Does she go to a school with kids from another city?

Nancy said...

No, all the kids at her school are from Eagle Mountain.

Becca and fam said...

LOL! That's good!

Jennifer said...

That;s so cute. :)