Friday, September 11, 2009

Calling All Rejects

Okay, so this is probably tacky (I know Marsha would think so), but I just wanted to make a request from all you Mommies out there.

If you have any "gently-used" clothes in the following sizes that you don't want anymore, let me know! I'm definitely more than willing to pay the shipping costs and help you clean out your closets in the meantime...:)

Winter clothes
Girl (7/8 or 9/10 clothes, 13/1/2 shoes)
Boy (4T/5T clothes, 9.5/10 shoes)
Girl (24mnths/2T clothes, 5/6 shoes)

Thanks!!!! I think there should be a swapping site for baby clothes kinda like those paperbackswap and swapadvd sites.

** Mindy: Aurora LOVED the clothes you sent. It's a fight to get her not to wear all the long-sleeved shirts to school already. Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

mindy said...

I'm so glad they fit her! And I don't think you're tacky---personally I LOVE hand-me-downs:)

Micaela said...

I'd let you use some of mine, but I think all of it is summer clothes, especially since we lived in CA at the time- not much need for winter clothes... I'll look, though!