
I got tired of how tangled Aurora's hair kept getting every day. It seemed that as soon as I had it brushed out it was tangled again. So, I decided to grab my sharpest scissors and
SNAP! All that extra hair was gone. She really likes it now because it weighs less and it doesn't take 30 minutes to brush. I think it looks really cute. She's such a poser, huh?
7 comments:
Wow- her first haricut! She looks cute! Are you gonna save a little of her hair in an envelope like mom did? How did you get it cut straight on a "moving target"? I'm sorry I haven't checked blogs in a few days- so I missed all the happenings with Regan. Hope she's doing much better now. Poor girl!
(my word is "hions")
So cute!! I'm sure it will be nice for you not to have to brush it for 30 mins. as well! :)
You have some mad skills Nancy! I don't know when you had time to do it! And she looks fabulous---the best part is that you can tell that SHE likes it! Good job! I always start cutting, realize I'm not getting it straight and it keeps getting shorter and shorter...
Oh, it's not her first haircut. She's had it cute quite a few times already. And yes, I did save her hair after the first time. Jesse's too. I just gave her a target to look at and did my best. It's not exactly straight, but it's close enough. She never stays still very long for anyone to tell anyway.
I really like her new "look". I think she looks older like that. I really like it. Next thing you know, you will be doing bangs! Ha!
Good job on the cut! For your same reasons, why our #2 child has a bob, again!!
You could just pretend she has curly hair. You're not supposed to brush it then! The massive mess is supposed ot be pretty....Yeah. I'm still trying to accept that one myself.
Post a Comment