I never know what I'm going to find when I check on the kids before I go to bed. Regan has thrown everything she can out of her crib onto the floor. Jesse, most of the time, is hanging out of his bed with books all over him, but no blankets. And Aurora.....well, look for yourself! Yep, she taped everything up. If you look closely, you can see a toy baby bottle, the Valentine's card from Andrew and a doll shoe. I laughed my head off when I saw this. Hope it gives you a laugh too!
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

2 comments:
Very sweet. I bet she goes through the scotch tape! (It's worth it!)
That is so cute! Adam sticks his little arm out of the crib. It's sweet.
When Sarah and Heather were little, I think for Christmas, I once gave them a lot of tape, crayons, etc. Or maybe I gave it to Mindy....I can't remember.
Post a Comment