Saturday, February 28, 2009

Clues For Andrew

I've been giving out clues to my husband about the surprise that he'll be getting when I visit him soon. I thought I'd start sharing them with everyone. It's been kinda fun keeping him on his toes.

Here are the first 2 clues:
1. No pistols or cowboy hats needed.
2. Coordinates: 37°45′35″N 100°1′6″W

And here's the new clue for him:
3. You'll find paradise between the "South Pacific" and the "Swiss Family Robinson."

Good luck, honey!! HA! HA! I love it!

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I know the location, but I have no clue what you'll be doing there.

Nancy said...

Yeah, Andrew was pretty confused about the coordinates himself. It'll all become very clear in about a week!!!

M-Z-T said...

Ha! Love it!

How long are you staying for while you're out here?

Nancy said...

About 6 days. It'll be such a nice vacation, especially without the kids. I love them, but I definitely need a break. I'm so excited for this surprise for Andrew. Out of everyone, I'd think you, Melissa, would guess it first. But we'll just keep it quiet and drive Andrew crazy!!!

Molly said...

I have my guesses, but not in mixed company. Adam and I shall see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Even with all of Kevin's GPS stuff, we only came up with something in Kansas. I'll be anxious to hear!