It is never easy to say goodbye! Tell me your hardest experience saying goodbye. I'm interested in hearing everyone else's sad tales as opposed to dwelling on how hard it was to say bye to Andrew today...... (Oh! By the way, today is my 7th wedding anniversary!!!)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a sad thing to have to do on such a happy day! My sad things recently have been throwing away the things I had saved all my life for the husband and children I do not have.
Wow! That was really sad Heidi...my heart hurts for you. You're such a strong girl - There must be a special plan for you!!!
Ah, the best thing you'll have for husband and kids, Heidi, is yourself!!
Happy Anniversary, Nancy!! Still thinking about the difficult goodbyes....
I'm glad you got to spend time with Andrew, even though goodbyes are hard---they are worth the time you get to spend together. Remember those times instead of the goodbyes. You're stronger than you think you are.
Hmm... I've had quite a few of those... My friends and I agree that it never does seem to get easier. I think the hardest one was the first time Philip left for basic. I didn't know when I would get to talk to him. We didn't get to talk or write to each other for 6 weeks. When I heard his voice for the first time, I didn't know who he was... We haven't gone that long without talking again, but it's always hard when I don't know when the next email, letter or call will come.
My worst was living away from Bob when I was pregnant....but he was across town. Still....
Post a Comment