The kids wanted to open their gifts from G&G Robrecht today. I gave in because I wanted them to know what they got them (as opposed to what "Santa" brings). One of the gifts that they opened was a craft. It was making Noah's Ark animals out of pipe cleaners. It was pretty hard but the kids loved seeing the animals "come to life." It was really fun, and just a little frustrating, putting these together. I'm glad I got the pictures when I did because they then decided to "play" with them and most of them are smashed now. HA! Nothing lasts for long in this house!
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

2 comments:
Those are cute, but I can see where it could have become frustrating. But at least those are toys that can be reshaped into what they need to be. =)
Aurora likes to tear the legs off of them and then put them back. I love it that they are so anxious to play with something so simple. At least they aren't old enough yet to think they look silly. :)
Post a Comment