Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dressing Up for Christmas

I always love dressing up the kids for Christmas. Aurora LOVED her dress (I think she just liked the white fur on it.) I took a few pictures, but this is the only one where one of them doesn't have their eyes closed or looking away. The older two are checking out the TV while I'm trying to take pictures....probably should have turned that off, huh? I know I'm biased, but I think they are all so adorable!!!!

7 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

They are adorable! I love it!

SuburbiaMom said...

They look great!

mindy said...

They are growing up so fast! Very cute!

Kristina said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jesse's expression is the best. I love your family picture. Your blog is so pretty too!

Nancy said...

Thanks.....I love "dressing up" my blog too.

Becca and fam said...

Thanks for your Christmas card! Love the kids photo, so cute!