Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Off the Top

I got my haircut last Saturday. It was so nice to go somewhere without all the kids. Although, I felt like I was forgetting something when I was getting out of the car. OH! No kids to have to unbuckle...hee hee!

Anyway, I just wanted a trim and I thought I'd get it cut to just below my shoulders. Only, when the hairstylist started measuring, she said I almost had enough to donate to "locks for love" (I think that's what it's called). They require at least 10 inches. So I said just do it! So, my hair rests just on my shoulders now. A little shorter than I planned, but at least the rest is helping someone else. I really had no idea that my hair had gotten that long. It'll be long again very soon, I'm sure. My hair always grows really fast! Or maybe time passes so quickly that it seems to grow fast.

We should be closing on our townhouse on Monday! I'm so excited!!!

5 comments:

mindy said...

How fun! You'll have to post a picture of your new doo. It's always fun to get out without kids. Even better that you could donate to Locks of Love!!!

ldsjaneite said...

I wish mine grew that fast. I guess as I don't see pictures of you much I didn't realize your hair was that long. Great for donating--it does feel good, doesn't it?

SuburbiaMom said...

Yes, picture please!

Anonymous said...

Did it make your natural curl come out even more? Pictures, pictures!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I definitely want to see a pic of the new do!
I've donated before, and mom donated several time before her hair started going gray. What a great thing to do!