Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Wii Obsession

I finally got my camera out again! Here's a few pictures I took of the kids on the morning before we left our house in Delaware:

The kids loved being able to sleep in the living room. It was something they've never gotten to do and I'm glad they enjoyed SOMETHING about the move.

While staying at the Memmott's I've gotten to understand a completely different side to my kids. I'll just call it the "Wii Obsession"!!!! Here's an example of just how obsessed my kids are with Mario Kart......See the look of concentration on their faces? Especially Jesse's.....Aurora gets so excited she screams. What an experience!!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

my kids, (and husband) are begging for a wii...I dont think I like the idea. It is a very fun thing to have but, I just dont know...
are you in the house yet?...

ldsjaneite said...

Andrew fits right in with them. He really does look so much younger without the beard!

mindy said...

How fun to see you all together again!!! We have a wii and the excitement wears off a while, surges with a new game, then wears off again...Enjoy the distraction while you can!