
Here are some fun Halloween pictures of the kids this year. Aurora was a rag doll, Jesse was Spiderman (the anorexic version), and Regan was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. They had so much fun getting dressed up. Jesse wasn't sure about the makeup at the beginning, but he got with the program, obviously! This was Regan's first year to dress up too. Last year would have been her first Halloween, but I was in DE by myself with the kids last year and I wasn't about to cart her all around the neighborhood.
Here's a little bit of Christmas humor to get you in the mood: Jesse said that if we have been naughty this year, the Naughty Santa will bring us naughty presents!!! When asked what were "naughty presents" Jesse said, "greasy candy canes, real dragons, real lions, and black and gray cats." Well, hope no one gets "naughty presents" this year!!!!
5 comments:
Cute costumes!!!!
How fun! I bet they had a blast trick or treating! This was the first year we didn't have any kids go and I missed having my pick of candy:)
I'll remember not to be naughty this year---I don't want any of those presents, ha!
Fun pictures! Maybe I'll be naughty this year. We had a grey cat once and she was really cute!! Ha!
BTW.......your blog "wallpaper" is really beautiful!
I love their costumes! Is the candy gone yet? We're still snacking away on ours...
Post a Comment