Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Surprise



Today is Regan's 2nd birthday!!! Time flies and all that, right? We celebrated yesterday because of our schedule on Sundays. Anyhow, this was her first birthday that we celebrated. Last year, Andrew wasn't there and I didn't have the energy or enthusiasm to make a cake, buy gifts, etc. by myself. So, that'll be something I'm sure I'll pay for later in life... I never had a first birthday party, so you have to make it up to me..... HA! HA! HA!

I couldn't decide what to do for her cake. It's not like the other kids who can request a certain cake (alligators, rainbows, cars, etc.). So, as I was getting ready to bake the cake, I saw a picture of this on the back of the box and decided to try it. I started mixing and baking around 8am and was done by noon. It was really easy!!! And Regan loved all the colors and M&M's.

Regan LOVES dancing to music, so I kept that in mind when I got her presents. She especially loves the little guitar she got. She holds it and starts dancing.....these are the moments I want to remember!

4 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Her cake looks AMAZING! My mouth is watering.

She sure is a cutie!

mindy said...

I love the bright and colorful cake! I can't belive she's already 2! Happy Birthday!

ldsjaneite said...

I love the cake! And the girl, too! And her sister, and her brother, and her mommy, and her daddy.... What? Oh.

SuburbiaMom said...

I can't believe she is already 2!!!! Woah. That cake is delightful!