Sunday, May 3, 2009

Townhouse Floor Plan

For anyone who wanted to see the inside of the townhouse we are buying, here's the floor plan. Sorry, the words are flipped because that's the way our house will be. There is also a full basement that is unfinished.
MAIN FLOOR
(875 sq ft)

SECOND FLOOR
(1310 sq ft)

4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Wow--4 bedrooms again! Will the kids get their own, or will you make one an office?

SuburbiaMom said...

That's a great size for a townhouse! Have fun arranging furniture!!

Rachelle said...

WOW! So Nice! Love your upstairs hallway...is that weird of me? love the lay out it looks like it will fill your family needs very easily and that basement won't be unfinished for long I am sure. Oh I am so happy for you is this a sure thing? When do you close?

Micaela said...

It looks so nice! I'm sure it will be nice to get some furniture in it soon!