It is located on a golf course (the cart trail actually goes right behind our back door). I can't wait to get all our stuff out of storage and to finally feel like we have a home again. Thanks for thinking of us all these months!
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

8 comments:
WHEW!
Golf courses are fun to have out back--it makes for some great entertainment. I like watching the guys hunt in the ravine. I try not to laugh at them when I'm washing dishes. Congratulations!
Hooray!! It's gorgeous!! So glad you're all together again and have found such a great place!!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! It looks really nice!
I'm so glad!
YEAH!!!
It's gorgeous!! I bet you are excited. James brother David and their family live in Saratoga Springs. Just down from Eagle mountain so when we go out to visit this year we will have to stop and say HI!! Congrats!
Oh it looks like such a nice home! A townhome with a 2 car garage! That is awesome! And I love the little balcony. Is that off the master bedroom? I cannot wait for you to post pictures of the inside...here's prayin your windows don't get hit by any stray golf balls!
Post a Comment