I should have known things were going to go downhill when my Visiting Teachers showed up and Jesse started yelling "BOO!" every 15 seconds. He then would wait for the expected laugh (Regan loves this game). When no giggling ensued, he proceeded to tell one of the VT's to yell "BOO" to the other, thus satisfying his need to perpetuate mayhem. After a stern warning, he then decided he was going to crawl all over their shoulders, legs, arms - pretty much everywhere. It was like WWF wrestling between two grandmothers and my 3-year old. I was hiding my face in shame, hoping nothing broke on any of the contestants.
After a couple of rounds, he decided to become a little charmer.... "I love your shoelaces!" he said lovingly to one of the sisters. SHOELACES? My boy needs some lessons! Although, it was kinda cute and she was flattered. So, I guess all's well that ends well. Welllllll - at least it ended. As to "well"? They had their noses (and mouths, and maybe tongues) plastered to the window until the minivan drove out of sight....
Reminder to Self: Wash windows before house showing on Saturday!

4 comments:
Were they worse than I was with the missionaries?
Ahhh, the memories. Anna bit a missionary once (but I think he deserved it, he was teasing her.)
I'm sorry that I am laughing, Nancy! I think it sounds cute (while you roll your eyes, I know). I once had a little girl that tried to take everything from wallet while her mother told me all about her dead fish. Joy.
MY wallet--I obviously didn't proofread.
Post a Comment