HUGE MUSHROOMS!
I could see probably 6 or so of these huge mushrooms. Of course, we are trying to sell our home and I don't think fungus in the yard screams "Buy Me!" so I had to figure out a way to get rid of them quickly. I tried kicking them and that just made me scream thinking they were going to explode green goop everywhere. (I think I saw one breathing). So after stomping around a little in my "hazmat" outfit I decided just to call a friend to come mow the grass. He's former Air Force so I don't think he screamed when the lawn mower sliced these mushrooms to bits.
Maybe I can use this as a special buyer incentive: "We use green methods in improving our grass. Landscaping includes all-natural fertilization" or some such nonsense. I'll have to think about this some more and pray the "alien mushrooms" don't reappear.

4 comments:
Very cute blog! I'm glad you took a picture of the mushrooms---it could be proof of life on other planets and looks very creepy! Good luck with brainstorming on how to market the nasty fungus, you never know when you might stumble on a million dollar idea...
Snikeys---that's huge!
Looks like the smurfs needed a new place to settle down. You are very funny Nancy!!Keep them coming!
I so totally had a very vivid mental picture of what the mushroom would look like, exploding green goop everywhere!! And then I shuddered... :) Haha!
Post a Comment