Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Read All About It.....

My sister-in-law, Kiersten, posted this on her blog and I thought I'd return the favor and post it on mine. I'd love to read everyone else's responses!

Someday: I won't be so concerned about the balance in my checkbook.
I usually: forget how nice my life really is.
I regret: inadvertently hurting a friend a few years ago.
I love: days full of thunderstorms and wind.
I care: too much about what others think of me.
I always: tell my children I love them everyday.
I am not: going to change the world.
I remember: the music in movies.
I believe: a little lie is just as bad as a big one.
I dance: where no one can see me.
I sing: at the top of my lungs when I'm in the car by myself.
I don’t always: shower every day.
I argue: because sometimes it's the only way I get to use my brain!! :)
I write: stories in my head.....
I lose: my memory more every day.
I wish: that I was healthier.
I listen: to my mother's advice....she's usually right about everything!! :)
I don't understand: how anybody can be mean to kids.
I can be found: with my nose in a book most days.
I am scared: of the things my kids will have to face as they grow up.
I need: to be told I'm loved.
I forget: what I wore yesterday.
I am happy: when I roll over at night and see my husband's face!

5 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

I love you (in case I haven't told you)!

mindy said...

Very awesome!!! I love you too Nancy:)

Becca and fam said...

I love all of those Nancy. I think they mirror very close to what I would write.

ldsjaneite said...

I disagree-you change the world already with all the amazing things you do in raising your children.

Love you!

Stefanie said...

I LOVE IT NANCY! YOURE AWESOME. I WROTE ONE,TOO. LOVE YA!