Every Christmas, the Tice kids make a scrapbook page for Mom and Dad Tice commemorating the previous year. This year I wanted to do a scrapbook page that looked like the "Game of Life." So, I thought I'd cut out all the little orange, red, green, and yellow squares and glue them all onto some paper....maybe add some pictures.....but the more I thought about it the more I convinced myself it would take too much time and cost more money than I wanted to spend. I decided instead to put my computer skills to work and created this picture in Photoshop. It was so much fun to create this and Andrew was duly impressed (every year I usually have to come up with the idea and create it and he just nods and says looks great!). It was a really fun to look back and remember all the things that happened to us this year and think about the "journey" that we took from DE to UT during the year.
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

8 comments:
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Excellent job, wonderful idea!
This is fantastic. I love it!! I may have to borrow this idea. You are so talented and creative!
Wow!!! That looks awesome.
Awesome! You really are talented!
So, so cute!
It turned out cute (I saw the actual page)! Great job, Nancy!
What a cute idea! It looks great! :)
It is cute and we are so fortunate to have it to add to our scrapbook. I love it. If anyone wants to see the real thing come see us.
Post a Comment