Who doesn't like to sing along with all those Disney movies? I certainly do.... Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious, Part of Your World, I Can Go the Distance, etc. It doesn't matter what we watch, I'm usually singing right along. That must be why Aurora loves to sing and dance also.
However, I think my little girl is growing up. A few days ago she must have decided that singing along with the movies was not "cool" anymore. She said, to quote: "Mom, stop singing. You're embarrassing me!"
Well, guess next it'll be my hair and clothes that'll come under fire. Can't wait.....
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

3 comments:
LOVE the reunion digital book! It's great!! It's nice to see everyone growing.
I still love Disney songs...my hubby thinks I'm weird though...and we don't have any kids yet.
you mean it isn't cool to sing along to the Disney movies? oops...
LOL! That's funny! Love the family reunion photo book you're doing, very cute idea.
Post a Comment