Monday, June 1, 2009

Mouse in the House

We're finally in our new home!!! YEAH!!!! We moved in only to discover that we'd brought along a little friend from the storage unit where all our stuff has been stored for over a month.....a little mouse. I was sitting by myself in the quiet of our living room one evening when along ran a little grey mouse. I screamed for Andrew. He said, "What do you want me to do?" I guess I thought he'd chase it around the house until he cornered it and trapped it.....silly me.....I think he thought that was a stupid idea. So he put out some poison and we went to bed for the night hoping nothing nibbled our toes in the middle of the night. So, now it's disappeared and after a long week of cleaning up mouse poop we don't have any idea where it's died. Guess we'll just been sniffing for a while until we find it. What a great move-in surprise!!!

We don't have phone or internet service at the house yet so it'll probably be a while before I can write anymore. Hopefully, the mouse won't come back to life!!!! :)

4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Is it possible to think Cute! and Yuck! at the same time?

SuburbiaMom said...

Hope you find it soon! What a "fun" surprise. BTW, congratulations on your move in!!!!

Becca and fam said...

Congrats on your move in! I'm SOOO happy for you guys!

Rachelle said...

That’s why we do mouse traps instead of poison. It is a quicker way to die, (for the mouse’s sake) and you can see that you got it for sure, (that's for your sake).