I love this time of year...the weather is cooler, the breeze is blowing, the trees are changing colors, and the MOST important part - it's darker earlier (so my kids don't complain about going to sleep sooner). I've been busy this week redecorating my bedroom and pulling up all the dead plants in the yard and replanting new plants. I only have about 45 mins to an hour between when my kids go to bed and when it's too dark outside to do anything, so I have to do everything outside in stages. I know...I know...I could do it during the day, but then my kids want to "help" with everything. The last time they both competed in "who can get the wettest" contest and then I had another load of laundry to do and mud to clean up. Easier just to wait.
Redecorating the bedroom was a lot more fun. I picked a color scheme and then just went from there. Out went the TV also....now that Andrew is gone, I don't watch it in the bedroom anymore, so the room already looks bigger. HA! HA!
Somthing funny happened this week that I just have to tell everyone about. My older two kids, Aurora and Jesse, like to play in Aurora's room for a while during the day. I was walking past her room and I heard Jesse start moooing. I peeked inside and saw Jesse on his hands and knees on top of Aurora's bed and Aurora had a bowl underneath him pretending to milk him. She said, "You have to squeeze the udders to get the milk, Jesse." WOW! I just bust out laughing! Then, I laughed even harder when I realized Aurora had pinned her hair clips to the front of Jesse's shirt and pretended they were the udders. I recently found out they had learned this from an episode of "Blue's Room." What a hoot! My kids crack me up all the time!
Christmas 2025!
8 months ago

5 comments:
Ha ha ha! That's fantastic!
Your kids are adorable, Nancy. Did you get a picture of the "udders"?
Yeah, really! I'd love to see that!
Didn't get a picture....unfortunately, by the time I grabbed the camera, Jesse had already dismantled his "apparatus" and they were off playing with something else.
LOL...that's good!
Post a Comment